Do you love building relationships and helping to build a business at the same time? And, have you been there, done that, and are pretty good at it, too… all the while exuding the utmost level of professionalism and a positive attitude?
Then, we’d love to talk to you!
We are an elder law and estate planning law firm located in the Clearlake area outside of Houston. We are in the business of helping others plan for the second half of life- whether it be special needs, long term care, or even crisis planning- we are a client-centered elder law and estate planning firm- driven and motivated to put others at ease.
We are looking for our next rock start marketing coordinator who has been there and done that and can give us solid examples of ways in which you have met or surpassed goals related to:
• New client acquisition
• Retention of existing clients
• Communication with existing and former clients
Marketing is not an exact science. However, it does require constant and consistent tracking, follow up and relationship building. I’m not talking about having coffee here and there. Rather, I’m talking about pointed and successful building of email campaigns, direct mail campaigns and nurturing really good referral sources. In fact, this position won’t leave the office that much. So, if your idea of marketing is having lunch and shaking hands, this isn’t the role for you. We do newsletters and integrate social media for top of mind awareness. If you are technically savvy and like to write, these are additional career opportunities for you to roll up your sleeves and get involved as well.
If you can also check the following off, we’d like to speak with you:
• Proficiency and understanding in a CRM, such as Constant Contact, SalesForce or Infusionsoft
• Demonstrated success to meet new business goals
• Naturally builds relationships with others
• Believes in giving value and has been told they are liked and trusted by clients
• Loves puzzles and will follow up and monitor campaigns and warm leads
• Understands the value of credentialing and what a lead magnet is
• Has created and monitored multiple marketing campaigns with successful results
• LOVES spreadsheets for tracking and believes in high accountability
• Highly organized
What else do you need? An Associate’s degree in marketing, business or a related field, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. At least 3 years’ related experience. Proven results are a MUST, and a willingness to learn are also critical.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Marketing Coordinator? Then submit your resume and cover letter stating why “You’re THE One.”